The Choctaw County Partnership of Mississippi is an economic development organization located in north central Mississippi. The purpose of The Choctaw County Partnership is to promote, encourage, foster, and advance economic, industrial, agricultural, commercial, civic and community growth, as well as general business in the counties.
The Choctaw County Partnership is governed by the Choctaw County Economic Development District Board of Trustees. The Choctaw County Partnership Chamber Director, Amanda McBride, is responsible for leading the community and economic development efforts to attract and maintain business and industry.
The Choctaw County Partnership:
– Supports existing business and industry by working to retain every job we have in our community.
– Seeks opportunities to help local industry and business expand their operations locally.
– Improves existing and develops new industrial product to use in the recruitment of new industry.
– Advances workforce development initiatives to assist industry and provide opportunity to local residents to improve their skills.
– Fosters relationships with local governments, state and regional organizations to determine the needs of the community and implement programs such as entrepreneurship, leadership, retail development, etc.